Redemption UO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ultima Online Free server!

2 posters

: O Read and learn mr foxy

Minamo
    Lurker
    Lurker

: O Read and learn mr foxy Empty : O Read and learn mr foxy

Post  Minamo Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 pm

i've just taken this boring text, but ill try to Pep it up a little Razz

Name: Stephan - Minamo
    Position Applying for: Anything Gm and above
    Where you have staffed before: Ohh shit, my own servers, in the old days, Pretty much the Only server i can remember was calld - Everclear's Shard -
    Nice guy btw?
    Highest rank every obtained: Owner. - Admin Co Owner
    Sweetest thing you've done on UO: i've made a few awful things, that were quite nice Razz .. But i have this evil Gladiator / pvp arena. that a'LOT of people gave me credit for, but ive been playing this game for a long time, so i have pretty much made one of each thing Razz
    Ever had a Player? Describe him: Well, im a real Hustla <3, Well.. The question you have asked here should have been a little more detailed? cuz' i can't figureout if you meen on OSI server or on this Free server thing, but i guess you can get both Razz
    OSI - I had a black Necromancer half mage, on the Europa server where pretty much everyone who came along died cuz of my pvp "skills"
    and on the Free shards
    Uber pvp 10-10 fc fcr... well it says it all Razz --
    but still i don't understand the question fully?, but don't hang me if i make it all wrong Razz
    Anything else: i could offer a Mumble server for use of the server? :O.. if people don't know what it is? its like Ventrilo and Team speak, just a lot better Razz <3
    Admin Drizzt
    Admin Drizzt
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Experience:
    : O Read and learn mr foxy Left_bar_bleue10/200: O Read and learn mr foxy Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

: O Read and learn mr foxy Empty Re: : O Read and learn mr foxy

Post  Admin Drizzt Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Decent app, and I would prefer a vent server but more info on this server would be nice.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:30 am